Join us for a full day spirits distillery tour departing from Hobart, giving you the opportunity to visit 4 distilleries and tasting up to a dozen spirits, including a preview of Sawford and Spirit Thief future whiskies plus apple brandy at Charles Oates and award-winning gin and vodka from Hartshorn distillery. You will get to meet the makers and go behind the scenes of the distillation process. All while being guided and driven through spectacular Tasmanian landscapes along the Huon Valley. A special Whisky Week tour that showcases a variety of spirits and allows you to enjoy tastings of; brandy, gin, vodka, new make and preview un-aged whiskies.
• Breakfast whisky at Brooke Street Pier.
• visit 4 Tasmanian distilleries; Hartshorn Distillery, Charles Oates Distillery at Willie Smiths, Sawford Distillery, Spirit Thief Bondstore and White Label Distillery.
• Full tour and tastings with distillery staff
• 12+ spirit tastings, including tastings direct from the still and casks where available.
• Lunch at Willie Smith’s Apple Shed (included)
• Meet the distillers / industry-led tour guide
• Travel in air-conditioned van
• Bottle purchases available on the day (where available).
We begin our day outside Brooke Street Pier with the bus departing at 9am, being returned to Lark Cellar Door at 5pm.
We begin our day outside Brooke Street Pier with the bus departing at 9am, being returned to Brook Street Pier 5.30pm.